Monday, April 23, 2007

Me, my fcuking headache n exam



Today is the first day of my last exam in uni and it turn out to be hell. I got a headache as soon as i woke up and it continued till now (it still hurt as i'm blogging) . Personally i think i did vry poorly in tis paper, can't concentrate during the morning session so din do much revision, and in the exam i was findin it hard to concentrate on wat i'm writing... i'm utterlly speechless now coz .. well it just sux... i was aiming for an "A" for tis paper but after wat had happen i doubt i'll even see a B+.. ARRRRRRRRRRR~~~~~~!!!!!! i nid a bloody "A" to pull up my grades and the following papers is damn tough... i dun wan to watch my 2nd upper to slip away.. i kenot, i must not. Hopefully a miracle would happen and i will get a "A-" else all my effort will be down the drain and so is my hope.

Wat is wrong wif me?? Headache please be gone, i nid to revise my work~~!!!! :'(
my head is killing me~~~!!!!!
make it stop~~~~!!!!

3 comments:

oot-oot said...

woohoo...relax dudes..

u must have lack of sleep and water lately.

well be prepared for the next paper. i wish u loads of lucks ok!!!

=)

Leech said...

Well sleep i got enuf is water i'm not sure about haha.. final sem must give everything i got .. no more chance liao

Leech said...

recovered liao .. thx stupid egg