Monday, August 11, 2008

Buhbye cash~

Wuakakaka... did some serious spending today. The last time i did such serious spending was when i bought my lil baby, my Canon S3 IS which cost me a fortune. Today i almost repeat broke that feat, i spent almost 1.9k. Yup... 1.9k, damn that hurts, it burned hell of a hole in my wallet and bank account. But its for something that i wan and need i guess so... so... so... hell that's still a lot of cash.

A camera for mum and dad; a monitor, mouse and headphone for myself... what do you guys think? Is that a lot? I came to Penang with my rig WITHOUT any peripherals. I have to resort to my friends to have a working PC. I guess this is a part of my spending that i can't run away from. Anyway there goes my savings.. And i just remembered that i got another sum that i nid to pay out soon... wuakakakaakakaka.... i'm broke~~~~

In short... tis is wat i've got ... well generally, since i arrived...

2 comments:

pinkylicious said...

Your salary must have increased a lot when you come to PG :P.

Leech said...

Haha.. compared to the salary i got from my previous company, i think almost any MNC in PG is a LOT to me hahaha.... Anyway i'm still spending my money as if i'm earning my previous amount so i manage to save a lil... i guess that's the only way to save :p