Sunday, August 10, 2008

D dark black day

Damn damn damn... that is generally what i wish to convey. Its just not my day )!$Y!)$!

Drove to PISA for the PC fair and after the fair... my car got attacked... yup attacked~
My car was covered with bombardment from the sky... RUN~~~!!! TAKE COVER!!!! Its the evening and the birds are making their way back to their nest and just my luck... my car is just under one of their stop.... DAMN!!! WTF!!!

Later while having dinner with Bert. My curry mee slip from in between my fingers and ... ... splash~ my pants is covered with curry soup. Luckily i was able to take gobble down a portion of the soup else... but come to think of it, luckily its not hot else ... but anyway its just not my day... Hope there won't b a next time else, i really need to do some serious prayers.

No comments: