Sunday, August 17, 2008

Watashiwa Super Supporter~

Well this was something i wanted to write awhile back but seems to keep sliping my mind so i'm taking the courtasy of writing it now before it slip into some crack within my scramble brain again.

Super supporter ... a term that doesnt mean much to most but it suits me almost too perfectly. A funny word to be used but that's me. To me being a super supporter, it meant that i was there whenever i was needed. The reason for this post was basically of what SMing said during our last gathering with Lee and Jay. She triggered this thought when she said that my presence felt most after i resigned, i will always be around to help, regardless in advice or in manpower; which ironically leads me to remember what the ladies once said too coz its a similiar thing.


I guess i've always played the role of the supporter. Backing up those who needed me, just like those who would backed me up when i needed them. I understand the need of having some1 to support you in whatever u do or decided and i also know the feeling of going through s***y days without support. Its not easy to be a solo-ist so i always try my best to be there whenever i'm needed. So whenever u nid a ear or a sponge to soak up all your unhappy thoughts, whenever u nid some cheering up, whenever u got a task that u can't handle on you own... i'm there to lend a hand. But being the supporter that i am,


i wonder do i have a super supporter for myself.

1 comment:

~David~ said...

ur supa dupa supporter mer... ...is that someone??? XD