Sunday, August 17, 2008

Work, life effectiveness

WLE... something that my company really promotes and encourages but ... well till now i've yet to find that "life" part in the equation and it really bugs me...

Which part of the WLE do i have besides work? I'm currently spending >12 hrs at office and i do hope its just temporary, but i think its kinda hard. I guess this is something i carried from my previous employment... sigh~ of all the things i brought this paradigm with me.

I wan a life~~~~!!!

I've been working 7 days a week for almost 3 weeks now, and its a scary thought and even scarier when u are actually doin it. This really reminds me of the clip from South Park... "How do u kill something that have no life" I really nid to get a life... maybe get a new hobby, maybe i nid more friens, maybe i nid a girlfriend, maybe i nid to start thinking straight... a lot of maybes but not many answer haha.. life sux.

Its a scary thought that in 10 years time u look back and wondered what have u done outside the office and nothing came up... a BIG nothing.. it give me the chills just thinking of this thought. Nid a change.... nid a serious change... nid to start looking for something outside of the office. May there be light on the other side of my life... damn this is gloomy hahaa.

1 comment:

pinkylicious said...

Yes. Go find something to do outside. Get a life :P.