Monday, March 09, 2009

A family of 5

It's 28th of Feb 2009 and i now have another sis haha ...
Yupz... my bro on the hot seat with my cousins

Yippie my bro is now officially wed instead of legally haha. So now i got a sis, well sister-in-law but still a sis right?

The few days of bro's wedding was a rush. I hardly slept and was busy running all around. There were tonnes of thing to do and the list just kept on growing. But alas, its all over haha... The wedding is over, the dinner is over and my bro and sis are on their honeymoon.... as for me... ... i'm still the same ol me... now sitting in front of the PC n blog about my past activity hahaha....

Alas... gratz bro
My sis, my bro and i


P/S: i finish this post on 030309 but din upload it coz can't find the pics hahha...

No comments: