Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Quiz after quizes

Been spending a lot of time login to Facebook and playing with the quiz on virtually anything... this got me thinking... am i that bored?? Or am i just looking for some sort of entertainment? Can be either i believe, well if i'm not bored i won't be looking for which test is fun to do and if i'm not bored then i won't need entertainment right? But looking at the quiz that i've done its mostly about me - who i am, what type of person i am, am i a good friend etc. So i think it's more of a self journey.

Think of it this way, we know more about the world's mysteries that we know about our own self. I remember a quote from one of the TV series, which i don't really remember the title but its something like the 20,000 league under the sea kind of ship and they are discovering the deep ocean,
we know more about the deep, dark space that we know about our own
ocean.

So its basically the same thing here, we know more abuot the world that we know about ourself. We don't spend enough time on ourselves for ourselves to think and talk to ourselves. So maybe this is what motivated me to do all those test...

Or may be i just need a life =p

2 comments:

pinkylicious said...

Try talking to yourself every night before you sleep? LOL. It will help to improve your charisma too :P.

Leech said...

If i continue increase the frequency of me talking to myself, others would think i lost my marbles. Anyway i dun feel my charisma increased.... tipu me ar :p