Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wat the hell~~~~~

Arhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
Damn moody now~~~~~~~
WTH~~~~~~

.... ...... ..... ....
I just found out that there is a scratch on my new spectacles. Wat the hell~~~ How could it has gotten such a long scratch???!!! What happen!!!! Even my old spectacles don't have this type of scratch... damn damn damn damn damn....

Sigh... nid to get my emo straight, cant let it get into the way of my work today... and YES, i'm in the office now, cube actually, been here since 7 this morning too... :'(

Bad day... bad mood indeed... sigh~~

Dun think i saw it ytd so what happen??? Sigh :'(


A small scratch on my spectacles a big cut in my heart

2 comments:

pinkylicious said...

I didnt notice anything this morning...so meaning, no one else can see it except you :P. No worries :).

Leech said...

If it's that noticable then i will need to change another pair ady hahaa... still its a heartbreaker la ... its new leh