Sunday, September 06, 2009

I'm bored~

Nothing is new here.. yea, i'm bored and always have been for quite some time now so i went to search on something on the world wide web for a topic that has been going on for some time ... ... basically is about me, or should i say things said about me...

Girls

Girls 2


Hahaha ... no, i just simply do it out of curiousity and for fun. Its kinda educational in a way. I know a lot stuff althought not on all topic but this is topic that i have no knowledge about. Sigh.... i could blame myself for not going to "learn" it but.... well i dunno.

Work has been very much about me since it is the only place where i can feel the appreciation and sense of belongingness. And like all things, all good things must come to an end, and when it does i will go from a appreciated person back into a nobody. So due to this reason, i like working, i like being involved in projects, it is the only time where people knows that i'm alive. I guess this is due to the bad experience back in my secondary school days and it got futher amplified as i reach college where people will come looking for me when they have issues and bark at me when i'm unable to deliver also forgets me when issues is resolved.

YES~~ I'm a peon and as Bluewindz like to put it, i'm an Bangla... ermmm let me upgrade myself, i'm an Titanium Bangla.

No comments: