Thursday, September 03, 2009

ROM??

This seems to be a very new word to me. All this while the only ROM i knew was Read Only Memory, now it has evolved into another word that is so foreign to me that it is almost alien... Registration of Marrige. Hahahahahahhahahhahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ....

Please excuse my rudeness. I can't help but to feel helpless when i see this word. It just seems to foreign to me and yet it's been popping up here and there. My colleague registered last year and is getting married this year and then another close buddy of mine just attended his own ROM with another good friend of mine, and ... well just a lot of ROMs and marrige going on and i can't help to feel that it is just the begining....

This just got me thinking.... as many ROM and marrige that i see and heard, i have seen and heard my fair share of death and sickness too. Quoting from a Chinese series "How many tenth of years do we have in life?" which is quite true... i always tell people life should be lived not endured but look at me. Am i living life or enduring it?
Birth - growing up - career - love - family - death

A simple cycle yet i see so many is unable to fulfill it. Maybe the simpliest things in life are the hardest to accomplished. I'm building my career and i've almost lost touch with family and the "best" part is that death just seems not so far away nowadays. I've passed the first two stage... and like the song goes...where is the luv~~ ... where is the luv ~~ the luv ~~ the luv

No comments: