Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I noe now y Garfield hate monday

Today is defenitally not a good day, i guess dat our bad luck from ytd nite hasn't pass... when i arrive at uni, i found dat we dun have enuf helpers for the ice breaking and tele match but we can't do much as we r unable to get hold of more ppl to join us so we have to work wif wat we have... then i got news dat the DSA manager is coming for today's rehersal dat nobody told me about!!! wtf.. luckly i got my script ready.. but dunno y can't print making me run around here and there, till i printed it out.

later i went out for lunch only to found out dat i've lost my bike's key.. i mean the key to my seat's lock.. and since i was in a hurry i din actually care about it and went out 4 lunch and later pay my phone and ADSL bill.. if not my phone service might be cut since i got a warning from TM haha.. 3 months din pay bill hahaha.. lazy me; anyway went i got back and started looking for the key, i retrace my footsteps but still unable to find... #sigh#

then i msg my fren who was sick, just wanting to ask how she's doin and i got the most suprising reply... she's hospitilize.. OMG!!! it really give me a scare so i went to inform her frens and then continue wif my work... later i went to the hall for the rehearsal where i heard the MC of the event has actually talked about all the stuff i was suppose to brief the freshmen about then.. y should i look like an idiot and repeat all dat she's said?? damn... i was scratching my head thinking wat should i write and now tis!!! but wat to do... i have to let go, and it was then i overheard dat the "kucing" and frens plan to visit SC so i went on to msg SC telling her of her sisters' plans ...

in the evening i went to see how's the rehearsal is getting on, in the process i got a comfirmation dat they r really going to see her, and i wanted to follow too coz i too wanna know how she's getting on, but due to tis and dat i have to wait for them to gimme a comfirmation whether they can gimme a lift there. back to the rehersal, i got to know dat the mass call has been posponed to another date... on our skool day!!! wtf wat they wan??? well i guess carien and i need to see the dean and try to talk something out, if not i dunno whether will there b any committees there to oversee the event...

now my "sis" msg me dat she's in a bad mood.. #sigh..# but i gotta pity her... her superior in her committee really suks... how can the chairperson be so irresponsible... hey if kenot handle then RESIGN la!!! dun just sit there shaking ur leg and wait for ur cert... GY... anyway i hope my sis will b strong and face tis... i know she can :)

No comments: