Saturday, May 14, 2005

Yea.. Finally

well like i told my fellow frens... i'll start a blog of my own when i'm free hehehehe.. although i'm always bz but i'm still a man of my words so here's my blog...

well been in uni for a few days now.. have to attend meetings since orientation is going to begin soon and i'm involve in it... told the world dat last semester will b my last orientation involvement but wat the heck.. here i am again coz a fren asked me to help... well some ppl will never learn i guess. later will have another meeting for my society, not sure wat's the agenda is but since is a meeting then i must attend rite?

can't help feeling lonesom here... the uni is fairly large but just dat since is holiday, so there aren't much ppl around making it looks... ... ... dead?? haha well i dunno.. like i like to say solitude is a good teacher and i learn a lot being alone anyway i got nothing to do at home anyway since my pc broke down so i kenotdo wat i do best... gaming hehehe... wat can a gamer addict do without his pc?? #sigh# dunno when is my pc coming back... it's getting fairly lonely without it ... ... guess have to rely on my frens to keep me company then hehhe... now, need to get myself a victim hehehe.. i wonder who will b the lucky 1 hehehehe .. well i guess i'll continue later sine today is still long ..oh ya.. i still haven't have my breakfast yet.. think i'll go grab a bite now provided there's a place for me to eat, damn just remember the canteen is closed and i'm lazy to travel out of campus to get food... guess i'll just wait till lunch then... at least i got some company then

1 comment:

chien said...

hey ko ko! y u never upgrade ur blog? don't be so lazy ! must learn ur sister...so hard warking! keep post it!