Sunday, May 15, 2005

wat more can i ask for #sigh...#

wat is this... i told my bro to do the corrections for my dad's letter but in the end he just printed the same letter without making the corrections and my dad woke me up and grumble to me about it coz i told my dad dat i'll do it for him... arrrrr.. will get my bro for tis... was chatting nicely wif my fren on the phone b4 my dad ask me to type the letter.. have to borrow com from my neighbour coz my pc broke down.. then when finish only found out dat i make some mistake... wanted to use my bro's laptop to do the correction but he say hei'll do it coz he'll b late and in the end.. tis happen... #sigh#

feeling a bit confused with the committee's lately... i'm suppose to give a briefing to the freshmen but the guy now tell me dat i might b clashing wif his MC... ?_? wat happen??? do i still need to give the briefing?? last meeting the chairperson point out dat i shall do the briefing .. then y do they still wanna do so much things?? arrrr.... really dun understand them... i dare not say much coz i wanna double check wif the officers but... i dunno... according to last semester's briefing.. i'm the only 1 talking while all other departments just do their things but now tis wanna give speech, dat wanna give speech... really dunno .. if all also wanna give speech then do they still need me to give briefing??? to make the thing "better" even the MC is going to talk on the stuff dat i'll b touching on ?_? aihhhh... confused, frustrated and tired... if all is going to do then i might as well dun do right?? been planning the script for a few days now coz none of them is giving me the information dat i need and now tis... #sigh.....#

now is just morning and i'm already frustrated wif tis ppl... and the damn thing is on 18th... just a few days away... wtf do they wan from me??? really dunno lar... really feel like an old chinese saying "If i dun go the hell, then who will" was thinking dat wif my experience from last semester's orientation tis time will b a breeze but guess wat... is about the same wif last time only difference is dat things r running more smoothly and the committee is more a committee... if dat's so then y r they making it a hell for me???dun know wat should i do now??? just feel frustrated.. well i think i'll take my own sweet time and rest a moment then continue wif my work.. i need to finish a proposal for my society's recruitment drive... and i need to submit it by monday.. luckly proposal is ez coz i already got all the info i need and it is a small event... if not i'll die

just had a preview of today's post and i notice dat i'm going around in circle talking about the same thing over and over again ahahhaa... i must b vry frustrated to do tis hahha... so to all u who r reading tis pls forgive me haha .. wanted to name my post as "Wat more can go wrong" but from experience whenever u say tis... things DO go wrong hahaa

No comments: