Thursday, May 19, 2005

A tiring day

woke up at 530am, prep myself, see my parents off to their trip then i went to uni... but not forgetting fetching CCL... only when i got to uni they inform me dat there's a LARGE spot behind my WHITE shirt.. WTF!!!! and it's already 7+ too little too late.. so went to grab a coat to cover it.

well at least the registration went ok.. but there's a lot of problem dat i saw dat we.. frankly made me boiled... wat do they mean dat the operator is absent?? if the operator is missing then who will b the 1 doing all the key in? there's a serious problem dat arrise .. i really dunno wtf happen... then C part.. lagi teruk... just simply horrible.. how come they do all tis kinda crap?? I would "luv" to see their post-mortem. Something went well though... our counter hahaha... well i was bz running and spinning around getting the goodies for the freshmen till i forget to do wat we discussed that we would do.. "Band Pas Filter" .. hahaha.. well wat can i do.. i was bz.. just dat i got a bit enraged when WY said dat i wore my spec coz i wanna check out the "inventory" but i took it out so dat i can look at the laptop's data to ease my work..

... ... ... really wanna finish wat happen today but now i'm simply too beat to write.. lol.. i'll finish up later hahaha

No comments: