Wednesday, May 25, 2005

MIssing Pieces

lol.. it's been quite some time since i last login and post something ... been bz wif the orientation and a lot of things have happpen over the time. Good things, bad things, unbelievable things and unwanted things happen which i will try my best to write it out as i wan it to b a part of my uni life ... although it already is hahahaha

well today is the mass call in my campus... got here early and oversee some stuff and find it to b going smooth, which is wat i was hoping for as the few activities went a bit messy, still i was running here and there, sweating and panting.

Went to adming building to wait for the VVIP to arrive... when they come Micheal pass me a walkie so dat i can inform them at the hall when the VVIP leaves for the lecture hall... blah blah blah... it went well and i went to class.. LATE hahahaha .. but i still manage to sign my name on the attendance.. although i din attend the class.. LOL ;p

felt a bit frustrated when was drafting out something for my fren to represent me tmr since i can make it for the meeting... feel bad for the event ... well dat's all for now... i'll add in more things later hahaha is still early

No comments: