Tuesday, June 21, 2005

a funny feeling i have

The day seems ok, lecture... lunch.. erm.. no more, since today i dun have lab so i was a bit free today. Saw SC today to pass her the book i promised her, but she say later.. mayb she was late for class. I dunno wat r my committee doin ... i thought TelNet been close but... #sigh...# feel cheated... starting to have doubts about my committees... hope it won't come out with a negetive effect.

Having blue ask me a funny Q, which makes me dumbfold.. really dunno how to answer. I would usually talk about all these stuff when i'm no longer in skool mood, but they keep asking me when i'm still in that mood... how u wan me to ans?? Like i told them, different time , talk different stuff.. but will they listen?? NO.. wat is wrong wif them??? =_="

Met wif SC later on, but she acts like she's shy to come meet me ?_? i wonder y. Give her the book and continue wif my studies. Went on till library closes, met wif the ladies on the ground floor only to have HC sayin dat she'll vote for me for the SRC thingy.. lol.. i'm bz enuf already. Notice something today... i notice dat SC will b shy whenever she's wif her frens, dunno y she like dun wan / dun dare to talk me only.. dunno y? makes me feels... wek... awkward... dunno... girls... cant live wif them, can't live wifout them. Asked her via msn tonite, but all she say is dat i'm too sensitive wo... dunno leh... mayb is just me gua... hopefully... =_=

2 comments:

chien said...

koko... cs = my future sis in law?

chien said...

pai seh... is sc.... hehehehe...