Tuesday, June 21, 2005

out of words

sometimes i think my parents dun understands me... although tis is not a vry fair thing to say about them but, there r times dat i really feels tis way. Had a small arguement wif my mum tis vry morning.. about 12+am coz i spend too much time in front of the pc.. and i din study tis and dat... i've told them a million times dat i kenot study at home, but they just dun and won't believe me... #sigh #
i feel as if is impossible to talk to them, they just won't accpet my way as it is... i'm a person who has nobody close, and i seldom keep in touch wif my frens. Every lvl i go thru i'll lose a lot of my frens from the previous lvl so i'm now trying my best to keep in touch wif them, usually via msn etc.. but to them, i'm wasting my time tis and dat.... #sigh......# i'm out of words...

No comments: