Tuesday, June 07, 2005

=_='" #sigh...#

Well today is just like any other day, besides dat i got a lot of stuff on my mind. My society is suppose to have it's recruitment starting today but the funny thing is dat... NONE of my committee knows about it.. #sob# so in the end i have to do everything all by myself... #sigh...#
got my results slip from the faculty office today... well as expected.. my results suks... aihhh... wat did i do last sem?? wtf happen!!! Hope i can do well tis sem and repair my overall CGPA if not... #sigh...# i oso dunno wat to say...

well i was expecting a normal lunch, but the funny thing is dat jessie ask a funny question, which frankly i dunno how to answer her. "Now we got a new sis, will we ignore her?" wat is tis ... i really dunno how to ans lor... well i think i still treat her the same... like my vry own sis, then i wonder y she got dat idea, nvm... i told her my ans. got back uni, i start to prepare to set up the recruitment booth... carry the table and chairs all by myself and sat there... like an idoit.. lol... well since there is not much ppl in the canteen dat time so it does make me look like an idiot hahaa...

close the booth around 345 and went back to lib to study, only to hear some ... well... a little disturbing stuff. can't help feeling sorry for blue on all tis stuff dat has happen in and around him lately, the orientation, the "i'll have dinner myself", the movie... etc... is like most of us is some sort of treating him not so good lately, i won't deny dat even i have change a little towards him but i think my little change is still acceptable coz basically i still treat him the same way dat i've always have, so i still think dat i'm a gentleman. i wonder, if "I" dun like "J" wat will happen to the rest of the alphabet?? hopefully i dun have to find out hahahaha

around 5+ i went to ask around on who will b showing up the the FAM TT, went to bug hue ching and liz about it hahahaa... later camy came to me to let off some steam... well she's been under a lot of preasure lately. The TT is vry near and there's still tonnes of stuff to b done, wat can i say... it's like dat, at least dat was wat happen last time when i was the MC for the TT hahaha... well i hope she learn to cope wif the stress. Actually i still think they'll do a wonderful job, they've put in a lot of effort. I think it'll come out beautifully.

Around 550 said goodbye to every1 and then had a small chat wif the canteen operator... well guess wat, he's really fed up wif the students too hahaha.. i guess things does goes both ways. After hearing wat he told me, i think the food there is not dat expensive, well face it, even the price for a square meal has gone up... cant help to think dat i can b a good student rept hahaha... but just let it b.... i'm bz enuf as i am now wif my society and my studies, i dun wan to get involve in more stuff... well tis concludes my journey today... at least those exciting part dat is hahahaha, need to get back to my tutorials now... # yawn...# hehehe ^_^

No comments: