Wednesday, June 08, 2005

... .... ^_^ i just dunno wat to say

Well initially i thought tis is going b just like a normal day in uni but in turns out otherwise... well u see after class we were to key in our details into the database for industrial training, so after class i went to line up, just the have some1 jumping Q... well it makes me mad so i said some harsh stuff and give other ppl around me a grin... later in the recruitment booth.. well i heard some comments from CCL and YH which... well make me feel bit bad, starting from ytd for not showing up and the Sport's Club taking over our table and our announcement board... i do admit dat it's my mistake, but is just dat... well... ... ar, forget about it, but i'll apologize to every1 in the meeting, it is my mistake.

After we close the booth, i went to joke around wif the ladies of TT, well just to update myself on their progress... but instead they took advantage of me and ask me to treat them for a snack!!! I was thinking... they r my frens and they r working hard for their event so... nvm, it's not a big amount just RM2 so i buy for them 2 stick of fishballs. Then i retreat to library to start on my revision... damn, dunno y but i really do feel like giving up #sigh...# is just the 3rd week and i'm already giving up. I know i can't but i can't help it... anyway i'll do my best.. i need to regain all my lost CGPA. I hope i'm able to hang on...

No comments: