Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Smart, smart

Did a good thing today... today was the uni's student rep nomination day. I did a good thing by staying away from the canteen whole day lol... Althought deep down i wanna b the fact's student rep but i know i MUST let it go as i need time to concentrate on my studies, not to mention my dear society... and most importantly ... ... ^_^ lol, let's just say i'm starting like the song by Akon - Mr. Lonely... lol

Honestly, if i were to take part, i would personally feel dat my chances of winning is damn high as i've already establish my name in the fact but y go to the trouble. Let the young ones go and do something... i'm old... is not easy being the 3rd yr student in uni... as more and more of my frens go out to the society, i'm still stuck there wif the books. Well i give up my life as an employee to submit to the books but y am i saying all this stuff now?? I'm confused @_@

Well got my confirmation.. i've got a placement for my industrial training... it's in KL, vry near to Cheras.. so i'm still gonna stay at home after all lol... but i still wanna try my luck wif Intel and AMD... hopefully i'm able to get in ... i guess i'll go update my C.V now, need to pass it to Dr. Tan tmr..,

Once again... Good job leech... u've make the right choice today by NOT going for the running to be the student rep... u've kept ur promise to urself

No comments: