Thursday, August 04, 2005

Assignment stress

Of all my time in UTAR, tis is the first time dat i actually work so hard. In uni just b4 PL left i asked her whether has she finish the assignment, she ended telling me dat she hasn't started and i've done more dat her... =_= if she says dat then i think i'm going to die as i dun have anything to refer to if i'm unable to finish it by tonight. Went on to library to continue my work on question 1 and 2... when the lib closes i was only able to get question 1 finish... there r still 3 more question waiting for me.

Got home at 6++ since i was working on other question, i continue my work... stop at dinner time and continue at about 10. Then it was all the way... searching the web, editing, copying etc... and at 430am my assignment was finish. It was a 9hr working marathon... wow.. could think i could survive dat long hahaha... Called up JS asking how he's doing.. he ended up mumbling on how it is impossible to do it blah blah... we talked for about 7.46mins and it cost me rm8.88 lol... such nice number... i need to remind myself not to call outstation numbers so often.. it's costly. anyway i've told him dat no1 has done it, not even the presidents, how do he expect any of us to come up with a set of answer for him to copy... but will they listen... no... they r so certain dat there will b a set of answer ready for them to copy.. oh, ya right... keep on dreaming fellas

then it was off to bed.. Zzzz

No comments: