Thursday, August 11, 2005

Hapi Day ^_^

Well today i was suppose to meet up wit the gang, it's been about 2months since we last met. So i was really looking forward towards our gathering. But in uni happen a lot of fun stuff too. Well just about Ms Yap ended her lecture, she told us that Ms Chan was on MC so class canceled... we went wild coz .... well we r students hahahaa... Then HC n Liz came in coz is their turn to use the hall. Well they told me dat SC is having her presentation today and ask me to go see so i quickly rushed down the lecture hall acting as if i'm rushing out just to amuse them hahaha.. but i find it funny myself...

Later we went to lib coz we need to wait for blue. In library i was going thru some of the lab assignment answer to get some idea on how to finish them. Then Blue showed up. Well we sat down and started doing our work. Then we saw KT,LC n MM (WY dream) i finally know who is who aldee hahaha... been blur blur with them glad got it all solved out. Around 1 we started to go for lunch where blue got a phone call saying dat Irene wanna go home so in the end ble left us.. aihhh.

After lunch we went to tutorial and then went for lecture.. wow.. the haze is really getting worse... as soon as we left to tutorial room we can smell the haze.. yuck... well after lecture i went to library as usual. In the lib i was rushing to copy somethings to my thumb coz i need to return Joane's thumb. On my way back to my bag i bump into Liz, where she verbally drag me to their table, where she did something where really caught me by suprised. She intro me as "SC's ......." wahh!!! I dunno how to react. But i heard a "No comment" hahaha... well frankly part of me was hoping dat it was true too but... ... .. #sigh..# how leh??? can give me pointers to get the key to the heart??? Then i got her at her neck and push her away, making such a crowd in the study room hahaha...
Later, around 440, after most of their frens left i went to talk to liz saying dat what she did was a little too big??? Well actually it isn't but since it involve some other ppl so i dun think it's appropriate... then i was telling her dat my arm is a little numb. Since my wallet was in my hand, she manage to get hold of it which she later accidently threw at SC... then the scene there was silent... every got suprised where she really threw the wallet at her, she said it slip her hand. Then SC went to the ladies, where we ask liz to follow. Later got a phone call from YW saying dat Klang Valley been declared unhealthy, so he asked me whether will there b class tmr. I asked the library staff but even themselves dunno anything.

Went to the old block around 6 to wait for HY. At around 630 she arrived, with 018. It's been awhile since i last saw him. Well we got the s302 to finish up the card for AJ and YF. I mis-wrote a chinese character in the card resulting is something very funny. "U x bigger 1 **** / old" hahaha... just damn funny hahaha. Then we went to met up with AJ and YF at lrt station.
Later we went to the night market to buy our dinner. Met back at YF's hse where we started our dinner... at almost 10pm.. more like supper dat dinner... =_=
Like always we all joked like mad, talk non sense anc bullshit, it's nice having a gathering with them. No strings attached and we r free to talk about everything, well tis r among my best friends. Time doesn't build stronger friendship, the heart do. Along our 2yrs history, we've shared a lot of things together and this friends have been truely my best friends. Really luv u all ^^ As usual we went into a photo taking frenzy... few times almost accident.. wahhh just take photo only, how come wanna b so crazy.. lol... pushing, pulling etc hahaha.

Around 1145 i forgot that i've promise Irene to try to make it to her house to help her with some final work on her presentation. Since it's so late i send her a msg saying dat if she still need my help i'll drop by. She replied me dat she wanna go to bed aldee so i went home to rest myself.

So much good things happen today... really feel glad to b alive on days such as this.. hahah... may everyday in my life is as beautiful and happy as today..

No comments: