Sunday, August 07, 2005

Soo's Big day

well after knowing tis guy for 1x yrs, i feel dat i MUST attend his convo. Was planing to go wif a fren, so i arrived a my fren's place at 10 coz i know the convo only end at 12 so going at 10 will give my frens enuf time to prepare themselves. Since they say they'll leave at around 12 so i played a round of DOTA Mercs. I chose to play random and i got the miner... wow it's surely a blast haha.. havign his ultimate killing off the com's hero with ease hahaha. But after about 1+ hr i was suprised dat they r not ready.. so i give them a little more time. At around 12 i started to get restless.. y aren't they ready yet??? Later at about 1220 i got a disturbing news.. "My fren say the convo is already over and he've left so even if i go there won't b much meaning"

@_@ WTF!!! after waiting for 2 hrs u r now telling me that u r not goin... ... i was totally out of words... how could they do tis to me. It's Soo's big day, my buddy, my macha from the 1 and only MBS i couldn't miss it for the world and u r telling me dat u r not goin!!!! Without saying much i just told them that i'll go by myself and just took off. I totally couldn't believe wat they just did to me... just couldn't...

Got to the MCA hall just in time, Soo and his gang is still taking pictures, congratulated PeiSiong, Alvin and not to mention his gf, although her convo was ytd... it was really a wonderful event... seeing them in their gown is really nice, really feel happy for them. Well i help them took photos and took photos with them... And after about an hour or so, every1 was leaving. PeiSiong ask me to join at RedBox, i just couldn't decline. After Soo left i went in to the hall hoping to find Vyy, Aniki and others from SoTalk but sadly when i went in they were already going into the hall (well dat's wat Vyy told me)... should have make a move earlier... then i was struggling whether should i stay o should i go... ... ... then i came to a conclusion, since i've promised to take photo with them so i decided to stay.

Walked to KLCC to get my lunch and to loiter around since i got time to burn. On my way i send a msg to Aniki congrating her, bump into Mr Koay, ain't he suppose to b inside the hall for the convo??? He said dat he's leaving dat's all hahaha... Well in KLCC all the place selling food was packed... so i walked around here and there while waiting. After about an hour, it's still full house... so i go to the bakery and got myself bread instead. After i ate , i decided to go the the PC Fair since it's nearby. Wheni got there i was suprised coz the location was simply beautiful... I looked at the time and decided it's about time to go back to the hall so i left even w/o going into the exhibitation hall. I took my time walking back to MCA hall knowing that it'll b a wait. When i got there i saw Micheal, so i went there and said hi, to my suprise i saw Xu there too. When Micheal says dat they've just started i went cold... u mean they won't b coming out anything soon?? So by then i decided to leave coz i got another appoitment with Soo.

When i got home i took a bath rested awhile and then went to Soo's place coz i'm following them. Got to his place and when he open the gate for me, his uncle's dog escaped which brought me to the song "Who let the dog out?" and Soo just replied "Me, me .. me ..." lol wat a fella.. lol. Inside while waiting, i talked to Soo grandma. She was saying dat she felt very happy to see him graduate with a good result but in fact his results was simply marvelous, 1st class honours. She was saying how time flies, dat he was jsut a baby when she saw brought her back here and now Soo is 22... and she's old ... i can't help feeling sad too. Then i thought how sad it was for Soo's mother not being able to see him graduate and thinking dat somewhere up there, she's smiling, knowing dat her boy did so well.

Well we left for RedBox soon after, on the way heard Soo's bro cursing some drivers for driving slow etc haha... talking about being malaysian. When we got there some of Soo's frens was already there singing. Later when Francis arrived with his laptop and after Francis saved all the photos in it, Soo's bro borrowed it and start utilizing the Wi-Fi there... ... to download lyrics hahaha... since we bananas is unable to read chinese he dl the pronouncenation from the net and started singing away the songs hahaha. Later we found out that the room was not big enuf for all of us so we changed room. But during the change we were out taking food for ourselves. When we got back, they picked some chinese song and the lyrics was already downloaded and we sang away happily... the wonders of technology hahahha. Well we sang and make fun of Francis with the song "It's my life". I got a shock when Soo's chick picked a old song which she performed with Peisiong back in their high skool... wow it was sure entertaining hahaha. Later at about midnight Soo, his bro and chick, PeiSiong and i were left since most of them need to work the next day so they left early.

Well b4 we got back to their house, i wanted to pay Soo back for the session and he said dat it was on him since he promised me dat if he manage to get 1st class he'll buy me dinner... wow... knowing him for so long tis is the 1st time he buy me a meal. But it was for a good reason... again Soo, congratz.. both on ur 1st class and for getting urself a mate.. feel hapi 4 ya... ^^

No comments: