Friday, August 05, 2005

Working on min sleep.. #yawn#

Got up after about 3 hrs of sleep... need to get to uni by 9. When i got to uni i already see some of my counterparts bz copying "refering" away hahaha... i din waste much time and started to get my final part done... When i know dat wat i spend hrs to understand n done was wrong, i totally went flat. I spend bout 3 hrs to understand the workings and in the end... well actually it was just a calculation error, and i forget to calculate the rest of the induced current. There was 3 lines i only calculated 1 of them.. anyway at least i know wat i was doin hahaha...

At 10 i was still in library trying to copy Question 2, but we got a phone call saying dat if we dun submit within the next 5 mins, marks will b deducted... Yaw Hawk quicly ran to the lecture hall to help us submit it. In the lecturer, Dr Lau asked y r we so restless today. I answer dat none of us got any much sleep.. then when i look around there was some1 already soundly asleep in his lecture hahha.

When attending Ms chan's tut.. well it was really difficult as i was really tired n releaved as the assignment is already hand in.... and whenever u feel relaxed i'll start to slack... almost dozed off in class... hahahhaa....

Well after lunch i met CCL in library, while i was looking for him. I manage to bump into the ladies where they told me dat CCL is actually sitting next to them. I sat down and was half awake hahaha... i was hearing them all chatting away, especially SC ... she seems vry excited hahaha... well at around 150pm some of them left, leaving YK, HC and Camy. I ended playing wif them and when they say dat i'm a pest; CCL say dat i usually disturb those girls with BF.. @_@ wahhhh CCL u wan to say me like dat meh???? Just because few of my closer uni girl friends just so happen to b attached and i like to disturb them; doesn't mean dat i like to disturb some1 else's GF... aihhhh... once again he prove dat he'll make it difficult for me to keep a good name for myself. Even tomato added something in.. sayin dat i'm sexually harassing them. =_=

Well when all of them left, tomato came along and we chatted awhile. It's nice talking to tomato.. we joke around a little b4 she asking me to go home since i look tired. I wanted to leave but my talkative side got the better side of me, i chatted wif tomato till around 3 when its time for the tomato to go off wif the gang to go out... so i left for home.

At home, i just left my ROSE on and went dozing off... and.. well the nite is basically like normal hahahaha, except dat i decline Soo's invitation to go out coz the timing seems a bit rush as he need to pick up his GF later on. I asked him to make it on sat instead

No comments: