Wednesday, August 03, 2005

She played me .. :(

AR... got mid term tmr and i've not finish studying yet!!!

Promised dat i'll met wif SC to help out wif returning the book. So went to look for her after lunch in lib. I looked around but there is no sign of her... #looking left and right# so i called her. Rang awhile, then she picked up. "where r u" and she said "ur 3o'clock" i turned around and saw her... i manage to add a "Waste my hp credit ar?" She saw me and yet she wanna pick up my hp... ^_^ to my suprise, she just return my cd to me instead of giving me the book she wan me to help her return, she just said, "the book, next time la" =_=?? well it's under her name so who am i do question rite?? CCL went on wif his trick making her change her look, but when i try the same thing she din change her look.. i wanna c dat expression leh...

Went to lab later on. Quickly started the simulation, after a few weeks i was more dat rusted, i've no idea on how to start hahaha.... after some refreshing manuevers, i manage to remember somethings. Went thru the simulation ASAP, then Ms came to us giving us a choice on which question we wish to demo for the lab assignment. Since we were to 1st group we got the easier question. After finishing out simulation, we went on wif the color inversion for the generated output as we were lazy to draw out the waveform hehehe.. now watch the master at work... ... i mean CCL, with ease he finished the invertion and we went on with the assignment.

It was really a head-scratching moment as we totally forgot how to start. After refering to the lab manual we got a few week back, we were on track again. After the simulation, Ms ask us to explain the simulation. We were dumbfolded... dunno how to answer her, so she ask us to work on it more. I went running around the lab, teaching every1 how to do it. After spreading some "rumours" haha, i went back to my work. When we thought we got something we went to talk to Ms again, she accepted the 1st half of our explanation bcoz wat we told her is not the actual simulation and ask us to simulate it again using other inputs which let us back in the dark again. After some trail and error and some luck we manage to figure it out. The input was converted to it's ASCII binary equivalent which was then translated in decimal... wahhhh hahahaa we became the 1st group to finish (at least i think so) felt happy ^_^

After lab, i went straight to blue's hse to study. But when i got there, Ah Sing is still there wif his gf, she's pretty n tall too. After some fooling around wif the new fren, they left and i wanted to start... only to hear blue saying dat at tis time, he can't study and ask me to join him in ROSE. After some thought i decide to join him. I swore to get to lvl 57 so i quickly fire at everything dat move MUAHAHAHA. It took me some to lvl as i died a couple of time (#%$*%$*&$&$) when blue saw some1 selling a sporty frame at 9M, he quickly bought some where i too did the same. While we were playing, Irene went to prepare dinner. When she finished cooking we were still playing (i still fail to lvl) she got a bit upset so i quickly lvl as BoA was there to buff us. When i lvled i kept on firing as the buff was still there, but suddenly the buff was over... I was killed.. AGAIN!!!!

Since i died, so i went to the living room and ate, althougth it's just noodle but it was nice, it's a free dinner cooked by my beautiful fren hahaha. After dinner i started my engine, but longing for the union war while waiting i pass some stuff to my bro and 5M hahahah now he owe me, BIG TIME hahaha. When i got the quest i went to vend near the portal. When the portal opened, i couldn't go in... when i found out that the quest was missing i went numb.. WTF!!! i din spend more time thinking about it so i just set up shop and study while blue was in a killing spree. But his killing spree couldn't last long as the RC dun have much high lvl around so in the end RC lost. Then it started to get serious, we studied.

When blue went to take his bath, Irene and i talked. She told some funny stories about them hahaha... it was nice... i really feel close to them and i think they trust me, if not i dun think she'll share wif me those stories hahahaa...

Around 1230 i went home. When i got home, bro open the door for me, i thought he just got home but instead he told me dat he forgot his house key and he slept in the car while waiting for me. After cleaning up, i went to bed... Zzzz

No comments: