Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Cant think of a title for tis

I dunno y but recently i do realy feeled troubled n worried. Reason?? Well is quite simple actually.. first n foremost is coz my FYP... just got news that the title we proposed could prove troublesom for us to complete due to a lot of technical problems, hopefully CCL is able to sort them out... i'm jsut the follower here tis time .. so i jsut do wat i can to perform

the 2nd thing is .. well my family i guess.. dunno y but recently mum n dad r quarrelling even more, n usually coz of small crapy stuff... and the best part, i'm always there, in the middle of it all... #sigh# WHY!!!

the 3rd thing is this.. i just can't understand y that i can't find any1 to call recently. I mean i just wanna call some1 to talk to but i can't think of 1, and when i do, i just dunno how to make the call haha... ironic... i still can't get over the phone phobia thingy that i have (there's a phone phobia?? ) its always like this, i pick up the phone, and while dailing i just like wanna put down the phone n assume that i nvr pick it up... its only if i'm able to finish dailing n it starts to ring i can lose the feeling ... WHY WHY WHY!!!! if tis continues on i wonder how will i be able to court girls hahaha... damn...

2 comments:

My Empire said...

lol leech.......
u r not alone dude!!!
should u hv any prob......
(not study prob ok?)
i m here for u!!!!
call me la!!
i m the emotional recycle bin geh ma!!
my ears is always open for u!!

Leech said...

no offence billy... but it has nvr been ez for my to share any of my feelings with anyone. appreciate the act of kindness but i have to gracefully decline ur invitation.