Monday, May 15, 2006

I was backstabed...

Today Liz ask me give her some directions to Sg. Long campus for a meething, since i've nothing better to do so i agreed. When we got there we went for brunch at a little shop. While challenging her she shot a "pearl" (those blk thingy u put in drinks) at me together wif some of the drink.. the pearl hit my shirt n leave a green mark on it ... i should hve known better that play wif her ... haha... stupid me ..

While she was having meeting i called NiteCat, since i'm in the area. While waiting for her i went to the lib and i was suprised... the library looks neat n big haha unlike mine. When she arrived we went to the lobby n chatted for some time. After Liz finish her meeting n sat down i started introducing both of them. When Liz decided is time to leave n while we were walking to the exit, suddenly out of nowhere i dunno wat happen she started talking bout going for movies which was totally fine wif me n NiteCat. I leave it to the ladies to discuss coz i'm not the one driving and is NiteCat's choice to follow o not.. so i went to the gents.

After i got out, Liz starting mumbling a lot of stuff at me saying how bad i treat her, how tis n that.. i was left in the dark. As she explain i started to get the picture. NiteCat must have told her how i was like to her last time when i was there. We n the SoTalk gang went for satay and both of us went for movies... Liz keep going on n on bout how bad i was to her and all i said that i'm vry good to her.. while i'm not arguing wif her hahaha.. honestly i dun know... am i so bad ?? =_=''' Anyway since somehow i promised nitecat a movie and i din live up to it her movie ticket was on me and somehow Liz manage to squeeze another fault to me and... wat the heck is monday and its once in a blue moon.

While drivin to Mines, the ladies was talking where good to eat n liz was ready to squeeze another round from me which i just acted plain dumb haha... At the cinema we decided to went wif Persidon which is not a bad choice... the movie was great, it really plays wif the human emotions n start to make u think.. Wat if it happen to u?? Wat will u do?? Overall i would rate it a 8/10 i think. After movie we sent NiteCat home n i got a bit hungry so we went to have something to eat at the hawker center. After meal n some chitchat we left.

While driving back to campus (since my bike is there) Liz n i started talking and i really can't help to agreed wif what SC once told me, Liz n i are really quite similiar. We think alike and we have bout the same attitude towards our work... she is almost a mirror of me. We share the same feeling bout how some ppl can b so bloody good in studies wif almost no effort. We share the same opinion on how things r suppose to b handle and a lots more stuff. Which makes me started thinking.. I really wanna put in some effort n teach Liz some of my management stuff since i see potential in her but she dunno how to use it.. so i do plan to help her to bring out the best in her. Trouble is.. HOW?? hahaha.. who am i to mentor someone?? i can't even take care of myself haha...

No comments: