Friday, May 05, 2006

Oh yea.. Nightmare has just begun

Went to met wif Choon Seng today.. he was in KL n he ask me out for brunch?? hehe.. well he's certainly a somebody today.. he got somewhere after been working for 3yrs. Good for him. We did some catch up and later it was goodbyes. I got back to uni just to find out that only the MMT supp list was out. After some running around.. i got home n started wif my Maple hehe..

Oh yea.. i was happly leveling until i got a msg... Lo's out... .... ... .... I went to the intranet n look at my reeults.. WTF... i got a D for the damn paper.. i thought i would manage at least a PASS.. but .. @&$^)!$!%^!%#)^$^!@ curse it.. I dun understand.. wat is wrong wif me .. how come someppl r able to just go thru it 1 nite n got thru it fine while i've been cracking my head studying for the damn thing and all i got was a lousy D.. I have to take the supp.. if not my CGPA will go down the drain if not the toilet...

CURSE U!!!!

well enuf of sulking... need to continue to work on the damn thing ... God give me strength

No comments: