Thursday, February 15, 2007

I got a new toy~~

After waiting for soooo long.. i've finally gotten myself a digital camera hehe.. Now i can go do my stupid trigger-happy stunts and take photos of my frens when they least expect it and later blackmail them MAUHAHAHAAA...




i've always have a thing for photography but i have never got the camera to fool around with. I mean i got a normal camera but if i wanna play around with the pictures it could be costly since film is not cheap so i've finally got this baby.. its my own personal Canon PowerShot S3 IS and it cost me a bundle too... so i'm kinda dry now :'(


"Will take photo for cash" i think this will be my motto for the next few months hahaha


Anyway just wanna share some of my 1st shots


Ppl ask u study u go sleep... aih, no eye see


Next are something more .. more...


Something sweet


Something violent


Well having my soul taken away i guess i'll just do wat a monster should do.. feed on innocent souls MUAHAHAHAHAHAA~~~!!!! poor soul ... NOT!!! hehehe
















Something nostalgic... my baby.. the Mobile Security Robot (MSR) but that's not my work.. i'm doing the MCU oni this is my handy work.. then all my program is downloaded into the chip and here we go hehe

Well this should be the first of my more interesting blogs i hope.. wif this baby i now can add in photos to beautify my blog..

2 comments:

chien said...

ko ko~ get a new camera also no take pic for me~ i cry de ler~
when u wanna come PJ or Cheras find me yam cha n take pic ya? hehehehe~

Leech said...

Next time k.. that day coz i interview so din bring camera along..