Monday, February 05, 2007

My day

Had a bad day in tutorial today.. i dun get a single thing Dr Chew is trying to teach... and her in-class assignment... i handed in a black piece of paper hahaha.. i must be nuts... and coz of that i got a 1-on-1 lesson by her which brought some senses back to me. Later KT, jess and i went for lunch and after lunch i went to the lib coz for my appointment.

At around 115 i think YTz came and i handed to her the notes i promised. While she was doing her thing i was reading my OB. Somewhere in between we chatted and fooled around a bit. She's a nice gal and frendly too so its nice to be around wif her. Besides fooling around wif her i tried to help her out wif her maths too... and its kinda embraressing coz my maths is really lousy so i can't help her much, i tried to explain to her what i know and what she nided to know the best that i could. Then i went off for my OB tut.

After the tutorial we got into a discussion about the assignment and later i went back to the lib. Well like the flower attract the bees, there is always some1 around her hahaha.. Later she asked me a little about my past which really suprises me, i mean as far as i know, my history in uni should be quite low profile now since i've left the orientation committee for 2 years now but some how she knows something about me... i began to wonder who had leak out this information, never the less i still told her what she wanted to know. Later ChuanXin appeared and all the mystery is resolved.. it was him, he is the only person that had lived thru my past. Well i guess i am who i am so no use killing some1 for tellign the truth haha... anyway i'm no longer that deadly as i was previously since i've been stripped of all my power oops i mean i've been relieved of my positions.

At about dinner time i wanted to had dinner wif her but looking at the sky i decided to have a take out instead, so i just sent her home n went home myself.. that nite was a little lonely, i was eating my dinner alone at home and the sky din rained.. i should have had my dinner wif her, at least i wouldn't be so lonely now .... sigh...

Well enought whining... i betta get back to my work...

No comments: