Wednesday, February 28, 2007

R.I.P Uncle...

Well i've been taking a long holiday during CNY, and i've been in holiday mood so much that i've forgotten to update my blog, well like the title suggest today i just wanna note that today is the funeral of my my uncle. He's from my father's 2nd elder brother and he pass away yesterday 27 Feb 2007 at around 915 - 945 am due to heart attack. I know this because i was talking to my cousin after the prayer service yesterday when my family and i went over to pay our last respect to him.

The news came vry shocking, i was in lecture when my dad called. When he told me the news i was totally shocked.. i mean we just saw him in CNY, he was still well n kicking. Then all the sudden he's gone?? I couldn't believe my ears when i heard it... He suffered from mild stroke some years back but he made a full recovery and now this... well i guess there are just somethings that u can't run away from, anyway uncle.. rest well now, go and enjoy ur time wif other family members... the uncle and grandmother that i've never met, my aunts and grandfather.

Funny.. i never thought that i would actually be sad but in front of him when i pay my last respect.. i honestly do feel sad. Sad from the bottom of my heart. I was not as sad as i was when my aunt pass away last year but i still do feel sad. I guess blood runs deeper than water... anyway today was the funeral service and its all over. Well death its the begining of life so, life goes on.. and as bad tis may seems but please cherish all the people around coz u'll never know wat will happen the next minute.

No comments: