Thursday, February 01, 2007

The ol' days in uni

Today was my faculty's talent nite, it is like a talent show where contestant will go up n perform.. since tis would be my last talent nite show that i'll be attendin in uni it did brought back some memories. It was in talent nite where Ram (the student affairs officer) discover me n brought me up to the position of Orientation Committee VChair thus begin my little legacy in my faculty... but all that remains now is just a memory of yesteryears n sweet incidents. The name of CH Lee has been removed from all existance in the faculty and now i'm just a nobody in uni. After studying OB i wonder am i those type of person that seek continous sense of respect and recognisation from people? because i've pass on my position in all uni activities i do feel a void in my life now... maybe my frens are right, may be i really do nid to get a ... ... life haha.. all this while my life has been basically revolving around my work, and now i've pass down the candle it seems so empty. Well may be i should just concentrate on my studies n make the very best that i can be this sem as a compensation to myself for the past 2 years for my under achievement.

Anyway, back to the talent nite, it has been wonderful. It made me feel like a kid again.. it brought back the memories of me being back in MBS where i would just shout n make noise to my heart content in an event. As i was sitting wif KK and gang, we really clicked.. we were the noisiest gang of students there. I forgot how good it felt to shout like a madman again... and now i really feel like i'm in peace wif myself.. all those long bottled up stress has been all shouted out... haha.. thx guys... u've did me a wonderful favour.

The show?? well the contestant did manage to spoil 2 of my favourite song so its not too much of an enjoyment haha... but i still like it coz i did manage to get to know a new fren, pei ling, i think not forgetting that fren KK brought, althought i din get the name but its ok, haha and the show .. well it did felt as great as the shows in the previous years haha.. may be i'm just trying to keep a wonderful memory of my past.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u go also no ask me.. bad ko ko.. still dare to post here.. bad ko ko.. :P

Leech said...

zoe: well u din take note of uni events oni muhahahaa