Thursday, February 08, 2007

Wednesday Thursday Friday

I was suppose to post this yesterday but i was totally wiped so i din spend time in compiling this post.. what i wish to say is "Welcome to U***" First u ask me to prepare my project to demo to industrial advisor then when we finished preparing for it, u din even glance it.. WTF!!! i skip my class to ensure my MSR work like a charm and u din even come n take a peek at it.. Dr. Tan tried to pull them over but Dr. Lim YS jsut keep on walking fuk it man... all of us prepare our thing nicely so to show to u wat we can and wat we have done but instead u din even show some interest in our effort.. fuk u fuk u fuk u ~~~

The next time u ask for a demo i'll just say that i've took the project apart n fed it to the dogs... !$&%#^*)$!$_($!%)*#)$!^&(%!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good.. mine one i dun care d.. hahah..