Monday, May 07, 2007

Course Dinner (Part 1)

Well like i was saying in my previous post, my life as an uni student has ended and ytd was our course so-called farewell dinner. I din go there for the food, i just went there for the environment and frens. After this, i doubt there's another such event since all will go our seperate ways n chasing our own goals. Anyway lets begin tis post wif some pictures that i'll keep dearly in my heart and my mind (not to mention my pc hehehe)

First up... my lovely lady frens, Evanne and Justina. The closest girl coursemates in the course. I admit we might not be buddy-close but we are good frens and i seriously do cherish their company, coz they are the only girls i know who speaks english to me... else my english gets rusty hehehe. I remember Evanne was the 1st new girl i got to know in uni and it was thru Dr Lim SJ's assignment (kinda miss him too) ; and Justina... well actually we know each other since diploma but i seems to have forgotten about her coz i was closer to 2 of her other frens if i remember is Stella from materials engineering and.. er.. i forgot(that made me a little "pai sie" i forgot a fren again ^_^") Next up... Ee Liong and TK, who our frenship went from zero to close frens in a manner of 6 months?? lolz.. i din know who ee liong was until last semester during FYP hahaha.. i rubbish, i admit hehehee

Next we went into the restaurant with the idea that its meal time ..

MUAHHAHA Fresh Meat~~!!!

But since the food was not ready @_@. So my fellow generals cook up a strategy and before initializing the attack. TAKE NO PRISONERS~~~!!! Well i meant it literally but hey.. i dun care hahhaah


Well the next thing that happen was a feeding frenzy hahaha.. well it was meal time so i din take much photos until i was full... which did took awhile so keep waiting for updates hehe :p

2 comments:

oot-oot said...

nice dinner huh...

buffet or sth? ish been decades i no eat buffet d...

too bad i cant eat much though.

anyway all da best in future undertakings! world wil be diff out thr than the devil's den you were in for past years!

=p

Leech said...

buffet style, but i din eat much, just around 4 rounds if not mistaken.. i was bz taking photos instead hehehe