Sunday, May 13, 2007

A tribute to Team Pilot

Taking a break from the dinner and pay a tribute to my buddies in uni... Team Pilot

Its kinda pathetic but i'm actually listining to Eyes On Me by Faye Wong while writing tis post.. its kinda a sad song and seeing i'm composing my pass memories wif my buddies, i kinda feel that i'm having a tear built up.. haha.. worse, now my winamp is playing I Swear by All 4 One.. sigh... my stupid playlist

We've been frens since diploma and it carry through uni. Ernie, Windz, Thin, Deric and i. As time goes by we pick up CCL then Jess. And after our industrial training comes in Meng and KT. Although Meng was our coursemate back in diploma but it seems funny that we hardly talk back then. I guess being coursemates back then doesn't mean that we are close frens haha. Anyway i'm glad that it all changed at uni.


I wanted to put some photos of our previous activities here to remind myself of our frenship journey but most of the photos is in my other hdd and i'm kinda lazy to plug it in haha. Well i try to get some of our memories from my frenster and some of my photo cd.

1st up.. the uni ball.. its not much but its an event tat all of us (most of us) took part.

Then ....
Orientation May 2005. Wat are we pointing ?? We are pointing at the missing Windz... he flew off wif a girl... and we were suppose to be a team.. Girls above frens sigh~~~

Result after running away from the gang... our "ah sou" .. i oso wan a chance like that but... sigh~~ Taken in KLIA, we are seeing KaiYik off to UK. 03062005. It was a gud trip i guess... sigh... it started off bad but it did have a gud ending i presume haha...


Next was actually my little sis 21st bday at Genting, which later went to Ernie's hse for cake..
Fatty crab dinner after final exam.. forgot which semester though...

The next thing i remember would be my industrial trainin... we had some good time there.. going on a penang food trip

Our day off in Seberang Prai... Megamall of penang haha
Celebrating Deric's bday,

What happen next all occur in kl.. too bad i dun have much photos to share .. oni tis.. my last bday celeb wif CCL, Windz and me .. its a belated bday celeb for everyone

And finally... our farewell lunch together 11052007.. The lunch we have together as students in KL from now on, all of us will go our seperate ways. May be years down the line i'll look up tis post and laugh at the stupid times we have together as frens...


Thin, Windz, Ernie, Meng, KT

Jess, Leech, Hikki_Boa, Deric

All the best guys~ may our path cross again in the future. Remember me not, forget me not. Thankyou for being my buddies for the past 6 years, will cherish the gud, bad and ugly times we shared.. Take care everyone

BTW, i'm now listening to I'm a Girl by Kiss... sad sad sad...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those photos reminds me of my grads day ... Hush hush! well.. ya seems like after uni, everyone would juz b bz with their own work ... d well don't be too sad :) Still can msn, sms, mms or what s lar ??

Leech said...

ya.. we can still msn, sms etc.. but it wouldn't feel the same as face 2 face. it just feels like there is a gap between us now... sigh... time will bend u, time will mold u ...