Sunday, May 20, 2007

Work work~

That is what a peon from warcraft3 would say when u click on it... i'm begining my days as an working adult in a few hours time... nid to report for work tmr at 8am and now ... now i'm trying to saviour the last moments as a student. Trying to recall the things that made we enjoy as a student... well i complete my goal of completing the C&C 3 b4 i start work... finished the NOD and the Scrin campain today hehe... i reckon there is not much time for me to do tis kinda stupid thing later on.

Sometimes i wonder... is this the job i really wan ?? Actually I wanted to get a job in Penang. Why?? Well for a few reasons...
1st coz i'm kinda sick wif KL life style.
Then most of my closer frens are Penang fellas.
3rd. Pg offer better pay hehee
and last but not least... ... ... well this i dun wanna disclose =p coz tis is really a personal reason

Too bad i can't get a job in penang... i din wanna ask JS for help coz i wanna get it wif my own abilities n not coz ppl help me. Am i stupid?? but i got my own principles to follow so i guess i'm stuburn hahah ... well i better hit the sack now @_@ nid my beauty sleep so i won't fall asleep at work tomolo hahahaa ...

Wish me luck~~~

No comments: