Monday, May 21, 2007

Telinga bengkak~~~~

MUhahahahaa... i believe i'm using malay for my title... but the fact is, i'm slowly but sure being turned in to a malay. I've joined a company where out of the 5km radius, u KENOT, i repeat KENOT find chinese food. Wat nightmare~~~!!! Althought i've been trained or should i say survived as a malay b4... but after all this time being in college and uni, i've been 100% transformed back into a chinese but now ... i nid to turn myself into a malay again???? hahahaa i'm having a double personality again hahahahaahaha ....

Well i dun actually suffer from a swollen ear, its just that today i've been listening to briefing from 8am down right to 6pm. Although its not a continous "lecture" but its enuf to break u. We fill in the form at around 8 then it was briefing all the way, by HR then by security then by HR again... i pity my ear. At around 4 after the last briefing from HR. I was brought to my dept.

To my suprise.. my dept is way way way way deep in the plant.. it was a good 5- 7 mins walk from the HR dept. When i got there... suprise it look like.. well i dunno how to say.. just that if u compare it to the place where i did my intership, it can't be compared. I have a feeling that i would nid a lot of will power to phyco myself to remain in this company. Like i was saying in my previous post, if given a chance, i will go to penang. I will go there to pursue my little goal... and hopefully it would come true, but that is on the condition that I do go to Pg hahahaa...

Hopefully tmr will be a better day than today and hopefully someday i'll be able to completly phyco myself to accept this working condition and perform. hahaha... to those who are reading, care to share wif me some words of encouragement?? I realy nid some if i were to convience myself about this.

Oh ya.. another thing to add b4 i end my post... there is something that i wanted to tell a fren but i dunno should i even say it... sigh~~ i hate ambiguity. To be or not to be

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even ambguity between <0,1> all leads to a chance of having new experience, try give yourself 1 or 2 yrs there :) if u learn to love ur job, it should b ok..d well sure u'll get to make some new nice frenz there.. No one knows the future, just try and give a go, ahem... if you have other plan better make it fast :)