Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Life as a Peon

Haha.. tis is something i wanted to say last week, i mean after working for a week but i've been bz last weekend; have lunch wif zoe, then yamcha wif frens then on sunday nid to help Irene move hse, so i have to postpone tis little post till today.

Anyway, the first thing i wanna say is that i nid time to adjust myself. U can say that Intel spoiled me.. i'm use to the US work culture that when i join Sony i nid some time to actually remind myself that everything is not the same. I mean back in Intel, when they say flexi-hours, they really do mean flexi-hours (or at least i think they do) but in Sony we nid to clock in and clock out each day, and that is something that i've not done since my days back in ACE. To add to that, their break time is also vry different from what i've experience ... ... but it still ok i guess, if i compare to ACE, i dun have break time back then hahaha... anyway enuf of complains i'm now a member of Sony so like it or not, i nid to go wif the flow.

Let me talk about my colleagues.. PS, my team lead, nothing much to say other that she's vry happy looking person.. likes to smile a lot, can really bright up ur day. Then is KP, he's my senior in MBS hahaa.. he's from the class of 1994 hahaha.. 2 years b4 i even went in to MBS hahaha. Next is Leslie... he reminds me of Richard, dunno y but he just do not to mention Thong, my immediate senior, he's like ah Wah ... he's vry good in hardware debug and troubleshoting. HW... well she.. .. she dun remind me of anyone but she's ok, she's frenly and ... ... ... hahah nothing else coz i dunno much about her (not to mention anyone else on my team) and last but not least, Cheryl... when i first saw her, she remind me of 2 person. AiLing (Vincent's fren) coz she resembles her and next she also reminds me of Suyi coz of her make up.. well dun hate me for this but she just do.. hahaha.. too bad u dun have a camera phone else i might take a photo of her and do some photo editing to compare their faces hahahaha.

1st week in Sony?? Tiring if nothing else... for my 1st week, i've spend about 52+ hours working hahaha... wtf... i dunno how am i going to manage the balance of my days there. I usually dun mind the hours but its vry tiring having to drive all the way back to my hse.. its almost 50 mins drive and on a motorbike... it can really wear u out. Well hopefully when i get a car i won't feel tis tired... haha maybe i'll be more tired coz of the traffic hahaha... talk about a double edge sword hahaha ...

Gambate at Sony leech ... ^_^

3 comments:

oot-oot said...

hahahaa i don't know whether it's good to be in Sony but i think i shd congrats u to have found ur job.

many seniors left jobless i heard? isit true? anyway good luck in all ur upcomings ya!

Wishing said...

ahaha my turn to post something... ya getting a job is not easy and I'm glad and happy for u man!!! Congrates...I've seen so many seniors outside UTAR promoting streamxy...hmmm so u should be proud of urself...*clapzzz* btw this is jan (janice)

Leech said...

MUAHAHA.. well oot, jan.. finding a job is hard but getting a job that u like is even harder... i'm currently still tryng to adjust myself in tis environment, and i usually blend in vry quickly haha.. anyway the pay is not bad so i guess its something i can complement about (seeing that i'm still in KL) hahahaahaha