Sunday, September 07, 2008

Rubbish day

Hahaha... yup i've rubbish a whole day... Slept at 3 am and woke up at 1145 and then i'm glued to my seat in front of my pc and what i did whole day???

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.....
....
...
..
.
YES~~!! Bingo!! To those who know me, they would have guessed it right... i've been gaming the whole day~~ Only taking a few biscuits for my brunch hahaha.... And on today's gaming menu... Starcraft : Broodwar hahahaha.... Cant remember when was the last time i actually played but it was fun... had a LAN party and was gaming my afternoon away. And for dessert, i played a few mission on C&C3: Kane's Wraith hahaa...

My most rubbish day in almost 2 months... and tomorrow... ... ... well its back to the battlefield~~ but i guess its ok... i had my fun :p

No comments: