Thursday, September 18, 2008

5.5 on the Richter scale

Been having a jack hammer in my head the whole day, and every sound seems like another nail in the coffin... having a ball of a day today....

Today is the 3rd day that i'm unable to deliver any results to my "favourite" coordinator... reason, i cant vary the voltage... this is not one of my better days. By hook or by crook i really need to give him some "happy" news else it'll be our neck from breakfast, lunch and dinner again. Why izzit that things just go smoothly and let me have a good day at office... just why??!!!

When stress and frustration mix together, they just create te best of emotions; begin to have sleepless nights and going to work just feels like clocking to hell and ur boss... wel somehow u'll just feel like he's holding a fork in his hand and wanna satay u on the fire... I'm already having trouble to keeping my smile to my colleagues and even begin scaring them with my cold looks.

Haha.... i guess that's much i'm able to squeeze from this brain of mine tonite... nid to catch up on some alphabets especially Zs ... #yawn# oh.. my head...

1 comment:

pinkylicious said...

OMG. What are you doing so "early" in the morning?!