Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Just another rubbish day

It seems to me that i've lost the umph to "put-my-back-into-it" today... maybe is due to the fact that i was working last week end or maybe its due to the fact that virtually everyone is on a holiday mood... i dunno.... haha.

I told myself that i need to finish at least 2 test today but instead... ... ... well i completed 0.75 of the 2 test hahaa... one was the resuming from yesterday and today... hehe.... lazy lazy me :p I need to really put effort tmr else i'm not going to get anything done.

I just heard that there are enemies under the blanket and there is a helping hand from above... @.@ 1 with me and another against??? I wonder... hahaa, dun u just love politics :p
... so i nid to get 2 things done here...
... ... 1st... make sure that the enemy has nothing on me;
and 2nd, dun let the hand down. I've always remind myself, if there is someone that is willing to stand behind u and back u all the way then the least u can do is to return the favour right?

Hey wat that dun kills u only makes u stronger... and we all need an enemy some point in life dun we?? Friends are there to make u a slacker but enemies... they do hell lot more. Friends dun force u to improve, that's the enemies' job. So next time remember... dun just make friends, make some enemies along the way, u might not like the company but u'll love the competition :p
Another 2cents from the Leech's mouth wuakakakaka....

Nid to WORK WORK WORK~~~~!!!!
PUSH PROGRESS !!!!! IKIMAS!!!

No comments: