Monday, September 08, 2008

Long awaited trip~~

I've been working my pants off throughout August so that i can go for my holiday... since end of july i've been working round the clock through the month to push my progress so that i can have a vacation and in the end... ... alas~ my vacation is here.... but to be honest, down the the last moment before i left Penang i was swearing and cursing myself for taking this vacation. I really need to learn to let go. Anyway lets get back to the real deal... My Bangkok trip

It was 430 in the morning and everyone need to wake up and get ready to go to the airport. Everyone is still in their blur mode getting ready. And the night before? I was told i slept like a log and snoore a lot... hey i was tired... cant blame me :p


At LCCT... .... in McDonalds for breakfast

My breakfast... kopi-o and bread... and... ...

Yupz... all boils down to this... a damn tired mind, body and soul. Me over breakfast b4 my morning coffee

After breakfast it was around of waiting game. Luckily it wasn't a solo trip else i might bore myself to death before i aboard the plane. Well the flight was on 0830.


All onboard who's going aboard


Sim city in the real world


Inflight view of the world


At 0920, local time, we have arrived... Bangkok International Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK)


Cont next time ....
:)




No comments: