Monday, December 08, 2008

All 4 One

All 4 One is one of the boy band that their song have an ever lasting imprint in me... can't really remember when was the first time that i started listening to their song but to me their songs are still one of the best songs on my personal top charts...

Been looking for the song "I'm sorry" for a very long time and yet i've not a slightest clue on where i can get it on the world wide web. I manage to relive the moment over youtube and quench my thirst, when i manage to find the song and i just continue clicking on the next song, "These Arms" and the next, "So In Love" ... haha.. such nostalgic feelings hahaha... come to think of it, whenever we use the word nostalgic or "it brings back memories" or any similiar terms it means that we have moved on a next stage of life because those are the words of those who rememebers something that they have long forget...

I do hope there are some 80's babies around here who share and understand this same thing that i'm feling now hahaa... I belive there are some songs yester-years that has come into your life and left an everlasting imprint that would leave a smile on your face whenever u listen to them again...

Call me a hopeless nostalgic, i dun care... =p

P.S: Oopsie... All 4 One begin their singing career in 94... which make me Std5??? Did i started on english song that early in life?? Erm... i can't feel that it came so much later....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Then you have to treat me good good since I found you their songs. Okla, Canton-i.....funk kill.