Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The closing chapters of '08

Today is Christmas Eve... the so called "Ping An Ye" which, in direct translation, safety night ... hahhaa... dun even ask, i have bad chinese :p

Its the holiday's eve and i'm at home playing game, cant help it but to think its kinda pathetic but its ok... i wanna have a good nite of rest tonight. Will driving back to Kay Ell tmr hehehee

...

... ...

... ... ...

Well as the title suggest, i'm at the very closing few pages of 2008 amd it cant be help but to have a recap of all that has happened to me this year.

erm... er.... ar....

Cant really recall what are the significant stuff that had happen in my life this year... maybe the biggest thing that has happen is me resigning from S*** and move on to INTergrated ELectronics. Away from it all... away from my family and my frens in Kay Ell... well it aint that bad actually. The most memoriable things is the fact that people ask me why do i wanna leave KL? I would basically answer ...
"...Well been trying to get a girlfriend in KL but unable to get one even after searching for 20 odd years so wanna expand my search to outside of KL ..."

Its such a clasic answer for such an classic question but seriously, i left KL is basically i'm searching for something more... something more challaging that my previous job. I remember asking myself this question, will you give up something you know you want for something you think you might want?

Did have the feeling that I would have a better lifestyle if i were in Penang since my closest uni mates are there but i guess i was wrong. I cant help but to feel that i have move of a life in KL than in PG, at least i would go around looking for friends for a movie or for dinner etc but over here... ... i've turn into the so called real me... the workaholic that i am hahah ...

Come to think of it, i do miss my live in KL, miss my 'ol colleagues there SMing, and Lee as we are partners in most of the crimes in DTS. But coming here has open up my options... although its more stressful here but it seems to be to my liking at least till this point.

So here i wanna add a note to myself... Get a life in 2009, dun stay in lab too long... get a gf wuakakaka ... i guess this is wat's been going on around with my colleagues, been boombarded by them throughout Dec... sigh~

2 comments:

pinkylicious said...

Just make sure you keep your words ya! (referring to your last paragraph) :P

Leech said...

U r refering to Get a life part ???
:p