Monday, December 08, 2008

Hapi moments~~

Its the year end... and there are a lot of ppl that i know are tying they knots with their special someone ... a lovely scene that i guess all of us would enjoy seeing and experincing (except for the big, big hole in your wallet =P)

I had a uni mate who walked the aisle last month and now two of my closest colleagues are tying their knots too... well technically one is going thru the first ring and there other is stepping into the 3rd stage of marriage hehe... if any of them are reading this i think i might appear in the first page of the next morning's paper hahahaa.... but seriously there are nothing more beautiful than seeing your friends finding their life long partners and move on to the next stage of their relationship... its just a nice warm and fuzzy feeling ...

Anyway... like all things in life, not all things are "that" beautiful wuakakaka... due to all this love that is floating in the air i've been brutally "assulted" and "attacked" by friends around me, namely my colleagues
>.<
Since most, if not all, of my closest colleagues have found their special missing piece of their heart that completes' them but that doesn't mean that they have to pick on me right? Sigh~~~ Just because i'm still S.A.D, which stands for Single, Available and Desperate (hehe i thought of this myself =p) but that mean that i'm really desperate. Lately i've been bombarded by them on this topic which left me speechless. Hey not fair... if's its a 1 : 1 battle i believe i'm capable of defending myself but this is more of a gang up.. NOT FAIR~~~~~~~~~~~

To my friends who are reading... i'm still in admist of searching for that missing piece but hey its not a walk down the park u know... firstly, i spend more time in the lab that outside and second... i don't really have that many girl friends who are still available... since most are already taken haha...~~ Lonely~~ I'm Mr. Lonely~~ I have nobody to call my own~~~~ Lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely~~~ wuakakakaka

2 comments:

pinkylicious said...

Excuses! :P

There are still many single and available gals out there you know....and PLEASE step out from the lab before the sun set :P.

Leech said...

Well i've yet to see any new fren intro from you wuaakakaka~~~

But seriously, i dun have that much friends u know so dun like dat lar~~~