Saturday, December 20, 2008

Un-orthodox weekend

Today is a saturday...
I didn't spend my weekend in the lab... ... (which is kinda odd haha...)
And to add to that suprise, i didn't spend my entire day playing game either... well few rounds but its not one of those glued-to-the-seat-hardcore-gaming type...
So what did i do the whole day???? Erm... ... ...

Well initially i thought i was to become a driver to go to the mainland to someone but wat do u know, instead of heading to the bridge, i was asked to send to the jetty instead which indirectly did kinda upset my timetable. Since i would have assumed that i'll b in BM the whole day so i didn't plan to go to work. BUT~~~ After dropping them off i got bored and i just went home instead.

Well if some of u are tryign to figure out what i did the whole day, just an FYI... no i didn't sleep a wink at all and i did spend the whole afternoon in front of the PC...

What i do???

Erm...

..

I was editing photos... Yupz... I've been in trigger happy mode recently especially when i brought my lil S3 IS here... and its not JUST about the camera, sometimes, some photo editing is required to bring out the best in the shots... so i hope i manage to do some magic hehee...

Allow me to share some of my work ...


This goes to the top of my best edits so far... hehhe...


I guess this brings it together hehee...

Well for my other works... check my bloggie some other time and maybe i'll just add them in :p
Well gtg... time to hit the sack... nid to go to work tmr~

2 comments:

pinkylicious said...

Wow....nice work! Hehe....so you think you can help to deblur my photos? :p

Leech said...

well... i'm currently experimenting with the photoshop, hopefully i'm able to find a way to deblur ur blur face =p