Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Learning

This year's Christmas i've learn something which is kinda odd since Christmas is usually a season of giving and receiving but i guess we can learn stuff whenever and wherever... And this year i learn another lesson on friendship.

This is my first Christmas away from home ... well not exactly away from home, but not exactly at home either. Anyway its something new to me... And the feeling to all this... erm... well, i was never a holiday kinda person so it has never occur to me that there was a holiday feeling, i mean other than being lazy. Never actually looked forward for a holiday coz to me all the days in a calender is the same.... but this year there was something different in my life... i start to miss stuff.. hehee.

Well I was in KL and i've spend everynite at home dispite the urge of leaving the house and go somewhere to do something but wasn't able since wasn't able to find anyone to entertain this leech. Until JS called and ask me to arrange a meeting / gathering with those in KL... Well as difficult as it was (at least to me... i seldom do this hahah) i called a few guys and send some sms-es and the response?? Well not bad... Hoong, Wah, and Walter showed up and we have a nice chat and it felt good.

Chat bout each other's working life and the on-goings and gossip on the in and around the uni buddies. Few got wed and some changed job... well its just nice to catch up on each other even though we dun met each other as often as we used to ...

Nway.... the lesson i learn this Christmas is that I do have friends... i'm not the lonely shadow that i think i was ... i've always thought i was the out of sight out of mind kinda character in most people's mind hahaa... thx guys for making me thinking otherwise =)

1 comment:

O-eH said...

you are not lonely la~