Monday, December 10, 2007

~~ Curve ~~

Ytd almost out of the blue i got sms from the mouse asking me, whether do i wanna join them for lunch... and i did. So today we went. I got to JJ jsut to know that there was a change of plan. Instead of going to Ampang we went to the Curve which was fine wif me coz i've nvr been there since its opening but the problem is that i nid to drive my bike all the way to the Mouse's house instead otherwise she'll have a hell of a time bringing me back. Its been awhile since i last drove my bike but to drive from A to B just to drive to C but going pass A again... ... =_="

Anyway we begin wif an Itallian lunch b4 heading to the Curve... the place looks vry nice, vry well decorated. The place look magnificant. We took some photos and among them i really like the 1 i took of the mouse wif the xmas trees as background. Just nice haha..

Oh we went to try out the donuts and to my suprise there was a vry long que and i was like wow.. is this donut really that nice?? There were about 20 odd staff inside helping to make the donut and a few more to help sell them... RM 9.50 for 6 but it costs RM 2 per donut a big difference if u ask me.. We went to have tea while devouring the donuts and the taste was really good... no wonder there was such a long que outside hahaa... but talking about the tea, the tea was really nice. I can't remember when was the last time i really had tea coz usually i would order coffee instead.. Too bad i dun remember the name of the shop we went into..

Anyway in the end, the biggest winner was the Mouse, she manage to squeeze 2 xmas presents from me and HC, and the biggest lozer?? Wuakakak.. yup, u've guessed it, ME~~ hehe.. well i din get anything for myself coz i can't seems to find anything to my liking. I'm really looking for one of those transparent thingy (hehe i chose not to tell it coz i dun wanna sound too desprate :p) but i can't seems to find it.. sigh~~ kinda frustrating sometimes. Well i guess that's part and parcel for being me, the eccentric fella hahahaa... well hopefully i'll be able to see it sometime in the future coz i've been looking for it for a few years now.

We later head on to Kepong for dinner coz we wanted to send HC to take the train home but hahaa.. when we got there.. .. there was 1 song that was playing in my head.. 25 minutes we were 7 minutes late for the last train hahahaa.. so instead i drove HC home but not without bringing them to have a wonderful KL night view near my hse and they loved it haha.. kinda proud that i stay here, i can enjoy the view anytime i wish :p

Hehe come to think of it, todays post dun seems to make sense hahaaha.. i mean the sentences dun seems to link with the next etc hahaah.. well maybe i'm tired hahahaa.. so gtg ~~

No comments: