Thursday, December 20, 2007

Hamachi~~~ HooOOO~~

Did 2 things yesterday night that still got me tingling till now hehe...

First is that i've rejoin the world of online LAN gaming party that we use to do back in our uni days. Oh yea~~ My hamachi was down for sometime now (i wasn't able to connect) so yesterday i went to clear all its old files and reinstalled again and voilĂ  i was in the game muahahaha i'm back to the world of DotA again.

The second thing is... ... well its kinda a bit sickening but its damn funny hahhaa... I went searching on youtube for this clip and it was so damn hillarious that i couldn't keep it in... damn that japanese is just too damn funny (not to mention sickining) all thanx to my david for introducing me to it hahaha... i dun wanna say out the key word coz i dun wanna contaminate the minds of my dear readers :p hehehe but if u're interested to find out i can PM it to u hehehe

5 comments:

Wishing said...

It took me a hard time to figure out wat to comment for this post since I hate online gaming (or perhaps it's jus PC games tt i hate?) hahaha

As for youtube...it's one of my favourite site to visit...lotsa fun stuff to view...kekeke

Neway wish u a merry Xmas sin lah..

Leech said...

hehe... well u dun really have to crack ur head to put in comments here, u can post in older post, i dun mind hehee...

Merry xmas + TONG JIE kwai le to u too~~

cricetus89 said...

hohoho...i think i know what is it...i ask u when i see u online lah.

cricetus89 said...

oh,yeah, HoooOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Leech said...

yea hooOOO~~~ wuakakkaa... ur evil cricetus hahaha