Monday, May 26, 2008

Farewel dinner ... waaay~ back post

Hehe... well its been loooong now but its always better late than never right? :p. This actually happen on 7th of May which was my 2nd last day in Sony... Some of my closer colleagues plan to have a farewel dinner wif me.

We went to nearby place for dinner and ... ... ... well it din came out good initally. The waiter accidently spilled a drink on my colleague and ... well that surelly affected my mood a little. Anyway i should let that spoild my precious moment, at least they din let it happen. Well it was actually a casual dinner so nothing much to talk about... just that it was my 1st farewell dinner and ... ... i wanna remember it ...

So some of the more precious moments.

What did i do ?? =_="


Oh well... X_X

Can't even escape the ladies...

But overall... they are my closest colleagues in Sony and it was their presence that really made it difficult for me to leave. All my time there, it was their faces and voices that made me looking forward to going to work ... thanks guys (n ladies) :)

My precious colleagues

L-R (Stand): MunYee, Lee, Wong, Darren
L-R(Sit): SMing, HunYee, Me, Chris

3 comments:

Wishing said...

the only thing tt i wanna say IS:

everyone in ur pic portray the same expression except for u man! Every pic of u is like a show (kena rob show)...ahaha

~David~ said...

lol...rob show~he in his new place got more show to present tim^^

haha~keep it as a good memory~

Leech said...

kena rob show??? watcha mean?? all i know is i kena belasah oni hahah